Membership lasts for 12 months and enables you to hire our open access facilities by the hour. Become a part of our creative community today!
Membership doesn’t just mean you are able to use our equipment – it also makes you an important part of our vibrant community of artists, makers, and creatives.
For £30 per year, Sheffield Print Club studio members receive:
Affordable hire of studio equipment during open access hours via our booking system. See our price list here.
- Studio support from a Print Technician during our open access hours.
Opportunities to publicly exhibit and sell your work with Sheffield Print Club.
A warm fuzzy feeling knowing you're supporting an independent, accessible and creative social initiative.
- Dedicated page on the Members section of our website.
- Invitations to a number of community events throughout the year, such as print fairs, print swaps, collaborative creative projects, and much more!
- A short induction to the studio, which will show you how to use our equipment safely. Please note we will not teach you how to print during this session.*
* In the induction we'll get to know you, show you where things are, and help you to familiarise yourself with the studio equipment. If you're feeling rusty, or you haven't screen printed before and you think you'll need more specific guidance, please book onto one of our workshops, which will teach you about the whole screen printing process from start to finish, including photo exposure and stencil printing.